Caravan & Camping Site
New - Toilet, Shower & Laundry Facilities
A large grassland site for caravans and camping tents open all year round. Only £18 per night for two adults, two children and one dog. Set in 18 acres of well kept gardens and farm land, Braid Farm is the perfect self-catering caravan & camping holiday spot in Kent you've been looking for.
Pets on leads allowed.
- Electric hookups
- Fresh water & waste disposal hookups
- Use of toilet & shower
- Washing machine
- Washing up facilities available
- Pet Wallabies penned on site
Home grown produce available to buy as well as home made Jams and Chutneys, Cakes and a selection of home made Meat and Fruit Pies. We also offer a large range of home cooked food from our licensed kitchen. Choices include steak, steak and kidney or chicken pies, shepherds pies, beef cobbler and much more.
4 miles to Headcorn (for direct trains to London), 11 miles from Ashford, wonderful area for walks, vineyards, historic castles, beautiful gardens, zoos and much more.
Ideally suited for all your touring needs with Kent attractions within driving distance:
- Local pubs and restaurants
- Leeds Castle
- Sissinghurst Gardens
- Historic Canterbury
- Rochester and Chatham Docklands
- Extra persons over the age of 8 - £2 each per night.
- Visitors are welcome - £2 each per night.
- Extra dogs - £1 each per night.
- Children under the age on must be accompanied by an adult when using the toilet and shower facilities.
- Use of the Washing machine costs £4.
- Please do not overload the washing machine. Not big enough for blankets.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times and must be cleaned up after, especially when being walked by children.
- Our pet Wallabies tend to be a bit nervous of dogs being allowed too close.