- We collect personal data such as name, email address and phone number when you contact us using our contact form. We use this data to respond to your message.
- We collect personal data such as name, email address and phone number when you request a booking using our booking form. We use this data to respond to your request and confirm your booking.
- If you make a booking your personal data will be stored indefinitely, otherwise your data will be deleted within 90 days, or when requested.
- We collect personal data such as name and town, county or country when you send us a testimonial.
- We publish your name and town, county or country on our website if you send us a testimonial.
Analytics: We use Squarespace Analytics and Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how visitors engage with our website, and collect information relating to number of visits to our website, what pages are visited, the duration of a visitor's stay, and where the visitor originated from (i.e. search engine, direct visit etc) and so on. All the information collected is completely anonymous and no personal details are collected.
If you would like to disable the cookies we use on this website you will need to delete the cookies from your browser. Most browsers also allow you to prevent all or some cookies being stored on your machine in the future.